re: Workspace too large

> While trying to close down my Tradestation 4.0 for the weekend, I
> got the message that my workspace DSPU8 was too big to save. How do
> I deal with this? Thanxs for reply.   Harry

I would suggest that you save the studies in a workspace chart as a
template, then delete the chart and try to save again.  Depending on the
number of charts that you have open in the workspace, sooner or later the
workspace will save.  This allows an "orderly shutdown" of the workspace
that is too large and it is the fastest way to re-establish it when you get
back at it.

Regards
Rod