Observations for you

If you look at the price of the SP where it closed and you look at the 1:00
pm reading Chicago time what do you see?  The same price, the market is
scared and they are worried else the price at one o'clock wouldn't be the
same as the close.  Does anyone know whats with one o'clock?   US bonds
thats what, the market may be in for some further downside, we could either
go much lower or sideways.  I'm thinking and thats dangerous, ignore the
above.  But I've seen this before.

Mark Brown