FREE INTRA DAY DATA ! Have a nice weekend.

Attention to celebrate the construction of my new :

Sun SPARCstation 4/ Red Hat Linux/SPARC 5.1/Apache web server

and to try it out I will this weekend allow users to download data for back
testing  that Rich Estrem and Myself have collected and built.  Maybe it
will allow those that haven't enough data that would like to build a system
that will endure with time to do so.  Lets have no more of this 6 weeks of
testing showing up on the list anymore.  There will be no excuse for it any
longer, I know this data is hard to come by for many so here it is FREE!

I'm not a data vendor so please request nothing special of me. I will post
plenty more as time goes by probably every weekend.

Hit this address  ftp://204.181.115.165

It will allow only 4 users at a time it will be connected all weekend long,
I suggest late nights after midnight would be the fastest download times.
Maybe some others could mirror the data somewhere.  Below is what you will
find.  I will shut off Monday night so get busy and once you have gotten the
data get off so someone else can get on please. These files go way back so
enjoy!  thanks

Sp3min.zip
Us3min.zip

Bp5min.zip
CL5min.zip
Cd5min.zip
Dm5min.zip
Dx5min.zip
Ed5min.zip
Hg5min.zip
Ho5min.zip
Jy5min.zip
Kc5min.zip
Lc5min.zip
Pb5min.zip
S5min.zip
Sf5min.zip
Sp5min.zip
Us5min.zip

Hackers beware I have waiting for you the Eternal Flame Virus if you jack
with me, you have been warned.  So do not attempt to upload anything to me
only download.  Civilians dont worry this wont effect you because I have the
upload feature safe guarded so you wont accidentally be able to try, this
only applies to those who know who the are.  But even you hackers are
invited to download the data too.  Your Host MARK BROWN