Re: All that 666 stuff

The more its all over, the more its frightening. Right? Why that specific no.?
Its like evil, so much of it, we take it for granted. (complacent)
Or just plain lying, w/c a lot of Americans take for granted being said
right on to their faces and still its alright because its so common.

I don't know,in my world  I don't lie (be it white or black, maybe because I
trade at home and my
social life is with other traders who don't take or give B.S. with me) for
quite  sometime already, anyway
am far from perfect and am not a religious zealot (still a sinner, of course)..
Or a personality (or values) defect because
am not a conformist with the public (values) at large these days.