RE: on the chin

Jim,

This has not happened to me. If you have a Sell Stop at 1002.00 ticket and
the market is at 1006.00, doesn't that ticket become a market order when the
market touches 1002.00? What does "not elected" mean? I can understand a bad
fill in a fast market, but my understanding of what you said is that they
just ignored your valid ticket. Couldn't you contest this with a Time &
Sales check?

Sorry if this is an ignorant question, but I appreciate the education.

Neil