Indicators

I would like to write a system/showme which only looks at/references the
numbers posted to the data window produced by a range of indicators, for
instance

ie If a>1 and b<3 and c>4 and d<2 then begin;

where a= indicator1 and b=indicator2 etc...  I do not wish to key in all the
function and el text for each indicator as its only the data produced by the
indicators which I wish to reference..

Is it possible without exporting the data from the window to a spreadsheet
and if so how?  any help would be greatly appreciated.