Support/Resistance

Hi,
In the September, 1998 issue of Stocks & Commodities there is an article
by Dennis L. Tilley dealing with a method to plot Support and Resistance
points along with a simple moving average (page 62).  Mr. Tilley has a
great idea in attempting to plot Support and Resistance points from
current data and the code Mr. Tilley offers certainly deserves more
consideration.  Some days it really nails key Support and Resistance
points, other days it acts as if it is too sensitive and produces more
plots than might be considered desirable.  And again, there are days
when it is not sensitive enough and only produces a few plots.  As it is
stands, it does not appear to be consistent.  Even so it is quite
useful.  This forum has some exceptional people involved in it.  I am
hoping one of them will take an interest in this indicator and improve
the code.  I would have no objections to paying someone for their time
an efforts, however I am only interested in the Support and Resistance
plots.  Anyone wishing to contact me directly can reach me at :
John Bond
811 Wolf Trail
Casselberry, Fl 32707
407-696-2828