Re : Sheriff's reminder: Etiquette from the Weclome (was Re: Hello)

Dans un courrier daté du 03/09/98 01:07:18  , vous avez écrit :

<< Suj :	 Sheriff's reminder: Etiquette from the Weclome (was Re: Hello)
 Date :	03/09/98 01:07:18
 From:	steinbr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:	MktWiseBos@xxxxxxx, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx

 At 09:31 PM 9/1/98 EDT, MktWiseBos@xxxxxxx wrote:
 >Chuck:
 >I just wanted to check in and say hello. Are you still going to the Omega
 >seminar? It should be interesting to see which strategies are working for
 >those guys. I often hear that the system is only good during Bull runs but
it
 >acts like a real falling knife when sell-offs occur. Although, one of my
 >clients used easy language to program his own proprietary "black box" stuff
 >and is pulling serious money out during the past few days. He was up about
 72%
 >annualized last I heard.
 >See you tomorrow for more fun with the Nations Recon!!

Off topic subject!!!

I do EL programming and have the opposite results (far more!) than your
customer.

Who could be fool enough to believe that TradeStation is related to what you
can do with it ?

BS coding  BS ideas and BS backtesting produces BS results.

It's not a proof that the software is BS too.

Maybe the hard disk ?
Or the mouse ?

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com