Re : OFF TOPIC -- 666 redux

Dans un courrier daté du 03/09/98 01:27:28  , qu'est ce que je lis ?

<<
 If you want to fly to France, you'd have to go to the airport.  That's
 the way things work.  God has a procedure for you to follow to receive
 the free gift of forgiveness.  It's simple, but it's not necessarily
 easy.  It is to put you faith -- you have it already -- to put your
 faith in Jesus.  Believe on Him and you will be saved.  Call on Him by
 name.

Sorry, but your example is invalid.

If you fly to France , you will certainly experience an Air France strike.
And do not expect a miracle to solve this.

God has nothing to do with this, as well as this stuff on this list.

If Jesus had bought a Tradestation copy, he is welcome here for any EL advice.

If not , I can sell him one (excepted if he lives in North America -what seems
to be the case-).
He may also subscribe to TS Express for a faster  EL learning.
I'm sure that he will become a better trader than all of us.
Then, I'll believe, if transaction costs and slippage are  for real.

Reminder:
Holy cross must travel in the  hand luggage section of our planes and are not
admitted  as passenger luggage boarding at Charles de Gaulle airport.
We have had too much accidents here with nails and other sharp religious
accessories and do not want to experience more with this kind of heavy
material.

Pierre Orphelin.
www.sirtrade.com
(Holy neurofuzzy logic  for Holy TradeStation)