Re: Violation of Privacy

Tim,
I have found much value in your posts, and the posts of many others like
you who have valuable realtime experience to share.  It is a travesty that
cheap shot artists like Kiefer take up so much bandwidth with their tirades
and incoherent babble.  I do not have a great deal to contribute to the
group's discussions, but at least I keep my venom and arrogance under
wraps.

Kiefer's actions to spam your are childish and unconscionable.  I would
ask the Sheriff to bounce him off the list as censure.  We don't need his
kind around.

Tom Schrader