[Fwd: Re : Plotting errors?]

Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 10:47:15 -0600
From: Jay Becker <jay-mbt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orphelin@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re : Plotting errors?

Insight has a keyboard macro program that will either on a timer (I use 1min) or
a function key execute keystrokes, such as "ALT-V  r", which would refresh your
TS screen.  Works like a charm.

Here's the website for the program...I think you can try an eval copy also before
you purchase..

http://www.keyboardexpress.com

Jay Becker