Re : Plotting errors?

Dans un courrier daté du 02/09/98 17:22:35  , vous avez écrit :

<< --------------------
 I've noticed a plotting error in Tradestation that has been annoying
 before, but it's really getting maddening now.

 Often it seems that TS does not plot, or erases, parts of indicator
 lines as it updates a chart in realtime.  I've often seen this
 manifest as missing or "broken/dotted" lines where I *know* a line
 should be.  You can look in the Data Window to verify that the
 indicator has a value at that point, even though there is no line on
 the screen.  You can also replot the chart (by iconizing & restoring
 TS, or by switching to another workstation and back) and then it
 looks like it should.

 snip

 It's very annoying to have the indicators be "invisible" unless you
 replot the chart every few minutes.  Is there any way around this bug?

 Gary

I have the same problem on a computer and not on the other one, so I suspect
the graphic card or the video driver.

As a simple workaround, the refresh screen command should work (but manually,
therefore annoying).

Switching workspaces (pg up pgdown once for each) will enforce repainting

Double click right twice will do it too.

You may also do a backplot of the indicator, enforcing so to refresh the
screen:

var:k(0);
Value1= your indicator;
for k=10 downto 0 begin