RE: Russia - Problem - what problem?

Michael,

>TJ, can you please list the exact examples of the 10 to 1 publications and
>the exact dates received in the last month they became declared bears by
>reference to something actually published?  Just to sort of clarify what you
>have actually said here. It should prove very interesting.
>
>The actual verifiable dates I mean.
>
>I have a strong feeling the numbers you quote are A BIT skewed, the other
>way, to be exact.

Again, why should TJ clarify an empircial observation when you fling the BS
without clarifying a damn thing either?  This list ain't exactly the Law
Review.

In defending TJ, I have received a lot of mail over the last few months
expounding the bearish case, while only getting one or two ads promoting
the bulls.  Do I have the "exact" numbers, hell no, I don't keep that crap.
 Why should I?

Geesh....'nuff said...

-Tony Haas