Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #445

You wrote:
> From: Charles Wright <redeemed10@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Very big picture,
> A society polarized. A possible worldwide financial crisis and
> potential for ensuing panic and revolution...what a setup for a
> worldwide government. What a setup for a charismatic superman
> leader. What a setup for a system that requires positive,
> fraud-proof, identification for every financial transaction. What a
> setup for antichrist and his mark. Doesn't seem as far fetched now
> as it did 2000 years ago, does it?

As weird as it sounds, I've been thinking along along these lines
for quite a while.  Let's hope it isn't Bill Gates and his promises
of web based commerce, content and tools ("we'll just tatoo this UPC
code to your forehead so that Windows 2000 can scan and verify your
purchase automatically")...

- Hacker

---

Dark Hacker                   |  Fortress Of Computation
mail: hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  web:
http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."