Re: Fw: Cubs down

Michael,

Their excuse is simply not true, as far I have experienced.(but an excuse
that is appropriate for now)) Our electronic system here in the  Philippines
(software was bought from Chicago based source to ensure future worldwide
compatibility, w/c we spend almost 10 million US dollars 2 years  before- we
have very corrupt exchange officials, the group of people who did  this
decision, left the exchange after a few months, must have retired and who
says one can't make big money from the exchange in a short time). Was also
having  problems during the beginning, the reasoning was because of too much
volume. (Like what you are having right now) but today,  2 years later  our
daily volume is just 10-15 percent of before we are still having these so
called computer "breakdown" and even more often in our current super bear
market.

Sorry the truth hurts, but if you ask any computer expert, I think they will
agree its not in the traffic bottleneck. (Unless we got a really in
competent software and hardware analyst in setting up the system
configuration, how come? )

For example, traffic of worldwide Visa card confirmation, or the sheer
volume of the internet traffic  as compared to postings in the Exchange
system?

Felix