A message re: LFG/LEO/TOPS/CUBS... (what's the problem here?)

Omega Lister's.....  Below is a message I sent to LFG regarding the
resent rash of "problems" the LEO-WEB system has been experiencing!!

When I get a response... I will post it here as well for all to see!

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:46:30 GMT, traderguy@xxxxxxx (JMB) wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:10:10 -0500, you (Charles Starnes) wrote:
>At this time we anticipate that CUBS will be back in service tomorrow
>morning as usual.  If this is not the case, we will let you know.

Dear Charles,

#1.... Tomorrow is Saturday!  So, please spend the entire weekend and
FINALLY get it fixed properly!!

That is meant to be a joke, however.... it is not so far from the
actual truth here!   I'm usually not one to complain, but this
"system," going down all the time is REALLY GETTING TO BE BAD!!

I think it would be in LFG's best interest to see to it that this
"Tops/Cubs/LEO" combination finally gets to be a little more reliable!

I mean, if any of MY BUSINESSES had this many "failures", I'd be out
of business in a heart beat!!     And, I can tell you from reading far
too many POSTINGS on the newsgroups / trading lists / support groups,
that "PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR ALTERNATIVES!"   So basically, if these
"problems" don't start getting farther and fewer between, don't be
surprised when your customer base starts exiting in droves for the
"next best service!"

As an exiting thought....  I think LFG owes it to all of us customers
to tell us what exactly is the problem here, why is LEO continuing to
fail almost on a daily basis, and exactly what is in the future for
us.... in other words, "what is LFG going to do or is doing to resolve
this situation!"

Thanks for taking the time to read this message, and I would very much
like to hear a reply to my concerns.

Have a nice day.....

acct# XXX-XXXXX
Jxxxxxxxxx Mxxxxxxxx Bxxxxxxxxxx