Re: Trading days from Hell??

i'd rather have trading range days.  pivots and retracements work, and
there's whole lot less emotion involved.  those are my bread and
butter days.  yesterday and today are the once or twice a year "gifts".

oh, oh, dow heading down to 8000, will they support it or blast thru
it?  and we're within striking distance of s&p 1000.  both are major
psych levels.

gotta go

TJ

---Timothy Morge  wrote:
My wife just moseyed into the trading room and looked at the SPs and
shook her head. She asked what I was doing and I told her I was out of
my SPs and just
long bonds and tens. We talked about exactly what you just said,
namely, pros in these markets trade smaller knowing they are on the
edge. Or they don't trade at all. I certainly don't make the majority
of my profits on days like yesterday, but I get the impression most
people think experienced traders make all their profits on those 50
big figure wild days.