Re: Trading days from Hell??

TJ:

My wife just moseyed into the trading room and looked at the SPs and shook her
head. She asked what I was doing and I told her I was out of my SPs and just
long bonds and tens. We talked about exactly what you just said, namely, pros in
these markets trade smaller knowing they are on the edge. Or they don't trade at
all. I certainly don't make the majority of my profits on days like yesterday,
but I get the impression most people think experienced traders make all their
profits on those 50 big figure wild days.

Best,

Tim Morge