Re: Serious Question - Big Picture

Yes, I agree about the coming storm. But wait!!, Let's see if they can still
control the
Dow Jones Index specifically not S&P or Russell. As mentioned before Dow is easy
to manipulate need only to push the prices and specially the closing of just ten
big stocks,
not really much money to do it, but the timing is essential. If "they" (bulls?)
can't control
this one anymore then all hell will break loose, the dam finally crack.

Remember the "Dow Jones" specifically the one being fed to the public every
morning
on newspapers and TV.