Re: picking the bottom makes dirty fingers

Mark, TC, The Code .... am I missing a personality ? Is one of them
listening ?

When I was mentioning the "dirty fingers" I have been trying to make a
light joke because the market was down so heavily. It seems to me that
you get easily upset these days - were you long overnight ?

> Its amazing what this list can breed.
This is very true Mark - you are delivering again the best examples.

I want to assume for the time being that you are mentally ok and that
you deserve an answer.

I have been sending test messages because my ISP was down three
times after another and I got bounced off this list - I was afraid
to be off again. And if I write "test ignore" then I mean it -
apparently you read every crap.

>  I didn't mind the humpteen messages you have posted about this
> silly 3D piece o crap and the endless test messages you have sent.

Now you give me the opportunity to speak of Tickscape - this is very
kind of you.

My company is not into selling systems we are selling a charting
technique. Furthermore Tickscape is programmable and might therefore
not be suitable for you.

Accidently this product competes as well with your canned market
profiles which are not programmable and cost more. I understand that
you get upset.

> discipline here so you should too.  Enough SPAM!

Mark - this is again very interesting. You have been sending heaps of
zip files on these lists and created traffic in the TERRABYTES for
worthless trading systems when you left this omega list.

You could have put all that stuff which you posted under "The Code"
pseudonym on your website. You were afraid of doing so because you
broke copyrights so just spammed this list under a pseudonym.

Get real and get yourself checked.

Gerrit Jacobsen
http://www.tickscape.com

> Its amazing what this list can breed. Yes I have seen your test
> messages with your little signature link to your web site where you
> have your gizmo for sale.  Wanna really be somebody?  Turn that
> thing into a system and lets see the trades.  That will shut you up.
>  I didn't mind the humpteen messages you have posted about this
> silly 3D piece o crap and the endless test messages you have sent.
> But now contribute something, we are all much more intelligent than
> to fall for your little spamming.  Please refrain a little OK?  Just
> a little all's I'm asking,  As you can tell I'm showing some
> discipline here so you should too.  Enough SPAM!
>
> PS> YES YOU SAID IT JUST A SILLY SAPMMER!
>

> Just a silly reminder
>
> Gerrit Jacobsen
> http://www.tickscape.com