Re: picking the bottom makes dirty fingers

Its amazing what this list can breed. Yes I have seen your test messages
with your little signature link to your web site where you have your gizmo
for sale.  Wanna really be somebody?  Turn that thing into a system and lets
see the trades.  That will shut you up.  I didn't mind the humpteen messages
you have posted about this silly 3D piece o crap and the endless test
messages you have sent.  But now contribute something, we are all much more
intelligent than to fall for your little spamming.  Please refrain a little
OK?  Just a little all's I'm asking,  As you can tell I'm showing some
discipline here so you should too.  Enough SPAM!

PS> YES YOU SAID IT JUST A SILLY SAPMMER!

Just a silly reminder

Gerrit Jacobsen
http://www.tickscape.com