Re: Portfolio Maximizer

Peter,
I too like this product for the reasons mentioned.  There is one limitation
that is a problem for me  --  I can create Trading Summaries for Individual
Reports, but not for a Portfolio of commodities/systems. In other words, I can
have a Trade-by-Trade report for a system on each commodity, but not on a
group.  My programming abilities are basic, so I've been typing trades into an
Excel spreadsheet by hand.  Would greatly appreciate any suggestions or
thoughts from the group on this.

Thanks,
Susan Russell