Re: Dimensional Arrays Do Not Work

At 09:22 PM 8/16/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Do you abandon a tool that you've used in
>your trading if it's found to have gone kaput after a long and
>fruitful live?   The answer is obvious.

It is? -- What's kaput and what's the answer???  (for that matter, was that
a serious question?  :)

>it is becoming more apparent that Omega has little love
>for satisfying its existing customer base.  If they did, then the
>lines of communication would open and we could have a free flow
>exchange of information

What's apparent??? -- I have always received a prompt and effective reply
from Omega Tech Support-- It may require a couple of contacts to clarify a
problem or reach the right person, but I have never had the problem that you
reference.
_____________________________________

>If I remember correctly, Bill Gates and DOS, were, as
>you say, "the new kid on the block," a while back.

Yup, so were Gary Kildall, Nolan Bushnell, et al. -- all there before &
after Gates and all vague historical footnotes.  (bet you never heard of them :)

>We do agree on one point.  No amount of money spent on trading
>software and systems can compensate for lack of trading experience.
>TS will not turn Joe Blow into Paul Tudor Jones or Bruce Kovner (or
>even Mark Brown).

Finally, something that makes sense-- but I'd need some verifiable proof to
justify agreeing with part of your statement...