CRLLeBeau's Post

Chris made me think about a subject thats not ever discussed here
concerning trading. The fact people do not use common sense concerning
trading as they do in other matters in their life. In stocks people will
hold the losers and sell the winners. Those same people if it were say
apples would they throw the good ones out and keep the bad ones, noway
whats the difference with stocks. When they buy a stock do they understand
someday they might have to sell it at a loss because you can't be right all
the time. Of course they do then why wont they sell it when its apparent a
mistake has been made in buying it. Another one is they have no idea where
the price of a stock is only that they need the money and have to sell it.
They call ask where the price is, I tell them say xyz is at 50, they say
well if it goes to 51 sell it. I say well what if it goes to 49 first then
they say well just sell it now. Point is no matter what the market is
bearing they always want a little more and before didn't care that the
stock was 47 two days ago. But if they had to sell two days ago they would
have said sell it at 48. Why is it hard for me to ride a winner, its the
key to success yet its the hardest thing for me.

Common Sense and human emotions of fear greed and who knows what else lurks
in the human mind while trading.

Robert

oh yeah I've got to tickets to closed circuit video of the Clinton's
testimony before the grand jury I don't need. ......LOL