Network Modems

Not really related to trading, but I have a question about modems.  Is
there a modem that will allow a single connection to my ISP that will
then allow multiple computers (on a LAN) to access that connection.

I have an Ascend Pipeline ISDN box and that does exactly that.  Makes a
connection and then through a hub will allow simultaneous connections
among my different computers.  For example, I could have one connection
for my datafeed/electronic ordering and on another computer, be browsing
the web or reading email.

Does anyone know of an analog modem device that will allow this type of
bandwidth sharing.

Thank you,

Jay Becker