Re: Ticks + Volume

Know what RT.... Ive seen Manning attempt to help others quite frequently
on this list.  He may be wrong about the trade volume but he dosen't
deserve your sarcasm.

By the way, I know Manning and he is one of the good guys in this business
and certainly dosed't need to be mucking around on this list. But I guess
it's like they say, no good deed goes unpunished Huh? Duh!

At 05:30 PM 8/13/98 -0700, Trade Jack wrote:
>I get RT Globex trade volume just fine off the Omega Server.  |
>thought these old timers knew better?  Guess not...DUH!
>
>TJ
>
>---Globex2  wrote:
>> Contract volume is recorded  by TS for the Globex session and maybe
>with TS5
>> we might  be able to diplay that in tick data format
>
>---Manning Stoller wrote:
>> >What you want does not exist.
>> >Contract volume is not reported with tic data. Never has been.

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774
Fax: 501-228-0963