Re: S&P/ CUBS Process

Seems like the whole process could be accomplished much faster by
calling the pit with a speed dialer.  Not to be sarcastic myself, but
what's the point of electronic trading if you can't get a fill for
several minutes at best or a half hour or more at worst?

I know when I had a 10 or 20 lot of S&P's on and was unable to get a
fill in seconds, I'd be livid!  If this is the future of electronic
trading, then give me open outcry anytime.

TJ

---Earl Adamy wrote:
 >This whole Leo/TOP/CUBS system is starting to sound like a band-aid
on the ass of an elephant rather than a major leap forward in
electronic trading.