Re: Rookie/Daytrading centres.

Hello everyone. On CNN a couple of days ago a Daytrading co. called
ALLTECH was briefly featured which caught my attention and described
training centres for would- be Daytraders  around country.I am
interested in they type of thing they offer. Found their website on :
www.attain.com  and wondered in anyone here has any comments about
them.
Their courses are  1 month fulltime. $4500,about 1-2 weeks lectures 2
weeks papertrading and 1 week realtrading with min.50k account.Stocks
only,using their computers ,attain software .simultaneous 1 and 11
realtime,$40 in/out. etc.I like that they let you stay on after the
course and paper trade or real trade under supervision  on their
computers until you are comfortable.

Any comments in particular about Attain software/training and Im
interested in any other intensive "hands on" courses like this anywhere
in US that will take you through right from the beginning without the
presumption that you are already very  experienced in TA and trading.
Its expensive and obviously theres a lot of hand holding in this
particular one but when playing with 40k lots of your life savings I
think thats a good thing.
Thanks in advance.
Katherina.