Computer Power

I personally know one gentleman, who does not have a computer and trades
spooz successfully for over two years. He watches CNBS. Since he does not
speak English he does not care about all the opinions voiced there, just
watching ticker tape and the rt readings for dow, sp, nasdaq in the corner.
he asks his son to place orders, all of them are market orders, he always
uses stops.
so much for computer power for those who don't have a chip in their skulls,
so much for market profiles, tomdemarks, cynthias and other gimmics.

And I know another gentleman, an accomplished professional trader with a
lot of years under his belt and millions too), who has an old 35cm(break
your brain converting in inches) black and white quote monitor at his farm.
The guy just learned to read books without illustrations. No charts.

I am not against puters or systems, but the best puter is your head, and so
called trading skills are very methodical and systematic.

Yuri K

Vancouver, WA