The Substance Not Seen

    The Unseen Omega Man Versed:

        Charles Wright wrote:
>That is, that "what is seen is temporal but what is unseen is
>eternal."

Oh?  What makes the unseen eternal?  How do you know it is?

Then Charles wrote:
>Take God, for example.  One can know beyond a shadow of a
>doubt that He exists without ever having seen Him -- that is, having
>no certainty in the usual sense of the word.  Truth is only understood
>by faith.

No...  one cannot know anything by "faith".  We know nothing by "faith", nor
by whim, nor by emotion.
Rather, our epistemology, our way of knowing things, is through the use of
reason.
Reason tells us that there are no mystical beings such as are referred to
as:  "Gods",
psychics, magicians, faith healers, etc., etc.......(snip)

        FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of THINGS NOT SEEN, the EVIDENCE of THINGS
HOPED FOR, or was that a EL function(just to keep things on the omega
subject)

        Keep The Faith and may your indicators rhyme themselves into reason.

                    -=-jimmy-=-