Not Ready For PrimeTime

        Chris Wrote:

    Hi Jimmy:
I hit your button for 'wow' and was mainly interested to find if the "WOW
Daytrader 'PRO' " had been released....(snip)

    DayTrader Pro is not ready yet and I think it will be a great task to
achieve its objectives of compiling TS EL code. I think it may be a good
backup alternative not a replacement, at least not for now. They are going
in directions which Omega should pursue by utilizing the internet. It's not
perfect yet but holds the future in it's grasp.

                -=-jimmy-=-