Re: Reaction to (...)Forex

> Joe,
> I am active Forex  trader trough net. I would like to continue this
> conversation but I do not have any other trading experience with futures
> or equities so I have nothing to compare to Forex.
>  But I can share any Forex  information I have with you guys and I would
> like to ask Simon what is the URL of the company he was trading with.
> Victor

I have asked Simon privately and interestingly it was a company I only heard
negative things about before ,,,,,,,

Many months ago I bothered to read the fineprint of the company and
immedeate realized a bad smell......

In FOREX trading over the phone the bank/broker makes (acts as MARKET
MAKER) a two sided price = bid and ask and as soon as you verbally hit the bid
or take the offer the trade is done - on that companies internet price you can hit
or take and than THEY TELL you whether its done or not <g>....sure if the
market moves to the right side (for them) its done - and less favourable its
obviously NOT done......while I love OPTIONS trading as much as FOREX, I
dont like that way of giving OPTIONS to the market maker.

rgds hans