Re: Reaction to [...] Forex

Sam and Tim,

Thanks for your comments on the "free" Forex trading.

One of the great things about this list is I can always count on
no-nonsense answers to questions.

I had pretty much determined in my own mind that this was too good to be
true, but wanted to find out what you all thought about it.

I'm still interested in learning more about Forex trading, though. Would
appreciate any info from any active Forex traders. How does it compare
to say equities or futures trading, etc.

Best,

Joe Balsamo