Re: Liquidity of the Markets

To Mark and List:

My comments between
b=========================================================

=========================================================e

Mark wrote:

I'll match his statements against a guy who I know who uses a TS 2.0
with
black box signal to trade 100 lots of SP's from his modest condo. You
guys
know this there are many ways to skin a floor broker.

b===================================================

Do you mean there are many ways to skin yourself?

Is a floor broker an excuses for losing money?

A TRADER TRADES AGAINST HIMSELF, ALWAYS.

===========================================e

One dont play another
mans game, that was drilled to me all my life and its true.  You need to
be
an original thinker if your going to make it.  Sure exposure can give
you
experience to all types of methods.  The hardest part is finding the mix
that is you.  Then building confidence to be a Trading Tiger, cold and
calculated knowing that what you have works.  You have the fate of your
entire clans existence in hands and you refuse to give way to anything
less
than your best.  That takes time, training and loosing money!  Find your
own
way but stop and buy a few books and talk to some people along the way.
Reflect on the trip and make note of the highlights that impressed you
the
most.  There are many ways to succeed in trading, we are here to share
ideas.

b================

Good advice.

=================e

 I could trade without software and a data feed.  I would just buy
and hold, but then I'm not a trader I'm an investor at the point.

b================

If I am a trader,  and buy and hold (become an investor,) will the
Trader Police come and get me.

If I am an investor, and I day-trade, will the Investor Police come and
get me.

A trader/investor trades, makes money, keeps it, and has fun.

THE NUMBER ONE GOAL WHEN YOU PUT ON A TRADE IS TO MAKE MONEY FROM THE
TRADE.

WHO CARES ABOUT TIME FRAMES.  MONEY IS MONEY.

==============================================================e

I have
never seen a floor broker that could trade without a pit.  A tool is a
tool,
it doesn't make or break you!  It does either contribute or hinder your
overall performance.  Tools whats wrong with tools? Are we to be purist
and
dig the ditches with our bare hands?  Sure I could do it, but why would
I?

Mark Brown

Tools can make you or break you, if you do not know how to use them.

Have you every looked down the barrel of a loaded gun and pulled the
trigger?

Good trading.

Bob