RE: Value of Online Info

> Just wondering if anyone has benefited more from this list than they have
> from books and seminaries? ...
>
> Mark Brown

Mark:

I've been trading for about three years and reading the posts on this list
for about as long.

Spent some time at the beginning of "my trip" with a friend who trades big
dollars for a large NYC brokerage company. To my amazement, he makes a
decent living off of networking and a ten period moving average. It didn't
take too long for me to get it -- I don't have his network and I'm not going
to get very far as a trader with a ten period moving average.

I've also read well over a hundred books on trading. Most, with some notable
exceptions, were not worth much.

The tools I use everyday in my trading are all a result of this list's
contributors making me think.

Thanks.

-Tony Wayne