Re: Night Owl System

"Globex2" <Globex2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wonders:
>When run on a tickbar chart this sometimes exits before the open of the day
>session and sometimes it doesn't!!! anyone got an idea how I can get this
>statement to call trading quits by the day session open and start trading by
>the open of the S&P night session? Entries work fine but exits are variable
>
>IF T>sess2starttime and T<> sess2endtime then begin
>        <trading logic>
>end;
>IF T=sess1starttime or T=sess2endtime then begin

You may need to account more thoroughly for the midnight crossover.
I don't have all the details at hand at I type this, but I recall
I had to get fairly elaborate when I was asking EL to sense time
on a two-session tickbar chart.

Also, I notice your second IF statement says "T=" which should
probably always be "T>=" or "T<=" especially when dealing with tickbars.

Jim