Security Block+NT4 Problems

I am having some problems with a new install of NT4 and Tradestation.  The
TS install off of the CD works fine with the security block, but when I
update to the latest build, the security block  "is not found".  I did all
of the manual installation procedures listed for NT: run ssiregi install,
check that proper files are in /nt/system32/drivers  etc. etc. but it still
won't work.  I checked the list archives, and noticed someone mention that
he encountered the same problem with the newer build, since they used
slightly newer dated security block files (ssidddp.sys, etc.) .

Did anyone ever find a solution to this problem?  I've run out of things to
try, and am hoping to get this running tonight.

Thanks,

Chris Lober