Re: Mixing Programs

I have been disappointed with SC4 for the following reasons;

1. I cannot find a way to edit market holidays. If you turns off intraday
holidays you loses the ability to maintain the time axis when data is
infrequent. With SC2 displaying intraday data, only one price for a trading
period is needed to maintain time space on a chart. With SC4 each time stamp
without a price becomes a holiday.

2. On my 200 Mhz machine SC4 takes twice as long to load as SC2.

3. I have found no benefit over SC2 except for the QuickOptions program.

I shall be sorry to give up SC2 in 2000.<g>

To enable me to run both SC2 and SC4 on the same machine I have edited every
reference to supercharts in the .exe file and renamed it schartz.exe. Also,
I have renamed the .ini file in the Windows directory.

I can only run one version at a time but that suits me fine.............!

Earl, if you could help me sort out the market holidays I should be
grateful.

Rgds

Richard