contract work available

	I have a program that produces (daily after the close) an ASCII list of
about 40 stock/futures/index symbols, and for each stock/futures/index on
the list, an ASCII data file.  Each ASCII data file has two fields: the
first is the last 100 trading dates and the second is a numerical value.  I
want a program that charts (simple line graph) the numerical value for the
last 100 trading days and saves the charts as .gif files, which are
automatically produced daily after the close.

	I had thought to use TradeStation, as the charts are suitable in format,
but I don't see how to automate TradeStation to produce all the .gif files.

	The program to produce the charts can be in any common language.  C++ or
Visual Basic, for instance, would be acceptable.  This is a short-term job
but may lead to other opportunities.  If interested, please contact me at
the above email address.