Re: moving chart windows

There is a way but it is not the easy way you want it. Highlight the chart
that you want to copy then click on view then toolbars,  select where you
want the icon to go  standard custom 1 etc. click customize find an empty
icon by clicking and holding down in the custom palette at the bottom it
will either say no assignment or it will tell you what workspace or
analysis technique it is assigned to, then double click that icon and
select analysis template give it a name and move the icon onto the icon bar
and click ok ok ok ok until you are back out. Then go to the page that you
want the new chart on; make your chart the way you want it ie  IBM 15MIN
VOL BARS  30 DAYS etc.  then all you have to do is select your new chart
window then click that new icon and all of your systems indicators showme's
etc will be shown on that chart just as before.  Then anytime you want to
copy those indicators just click  pretty easy.    As to opening workspaces
in a specific order I don't know why that would be a big deal but if you
are opening from the open a workspace icon then they are opened in reverse
alphabetical order so that you can change the name or put a letter in front
of the name ie if the first chart you want to open is s&p then change it's
name to z s&p and that will open first etc. or you can assign an icon to
open a particular page anytime you want it to; or switch to it very easily.