Re: Computerised Markets??

Michael Stewart wrote:
> If as OMEGA MAN
> predicts the markets become just trading system vs trading system do
> you suppose theres enough room for all TS users?

Sure. I think the word "system" has gotten a bad rap because of all the
fraudulent vendors out there. To me, "system" is just another word for
"idea" or "method". Just like now, those traders with good ideas and
methods will make money and those with bad ones won't. Heck, even if you
like drawing trendlines on a brown paper bag, I can't see how changing
to electronic order execution would change much except giving you better
price information when you place your order.

--
   Dennis