Re: FREE TRIAL LIVE REAL TIME S&P SIGNALS

Neal:

Please don't waste your breath trying to validate other people's opinions of the
validity of trading on the Mid-Am. Look, in my opinion, it's harder to make
money as a small trader. You have none of the edgeds that larger traders enjoy.
And at every level you, as a trader, progress up the 'food' chain, you get
rewarded with some things that were not available to you when you first started
as a small trader. I literally have traded the entire gamut, from one lots on
the Mid AM to thousand lots on the Merc: It's tougher as a little guy [or girl].
ANYONE that can net make money trading should be happy and proud--This business
is as tough as it gets.

By the way, I chuckled at a few of my friends that were standing in the Peso pit
when it reopened a few years ago. But they are still there today, churning out
money. And when they call me and ask me if I have an interest in the peso, I
have to admit, it's not for me. I tip my hat to them. It's not a smaller market.
It's a MARKET.

Tim Morge