FREE TRIAL LIVE REAL TIME S&P SIGNALS

Hi Matt
Have never seen your posts before.
And you come up with this fantastic Free Trial offer.
Your note insults the list members;  and you write in All Caps.
List members like Tim & Neal etc. have added a lot to this list.  What have
you ?

Whoever you are , no one on this list needs a 3 day Free Trial Offer.
If it's so pretty hot, trade it;  Please don't tell us / help us/ advertise
it.
I am selling the Empire State Building for $ 3.00.  You wanna buy it?
Bye now.
Francois

--Matt Fields:
--I know what Neal has added to the list. What have you added lately? Maybe
you
--can add something constructive? We all can learn new skills.
--Good luck in your trading.
--Tim Morge