Re: In defense of Neil Weintraub

<< Has anyone read Neil's book "Tricks of the Floor Trader"?

 I think it is an excellent book, with good strategies
 and advice.

 Why we choose to slam people on the mailing list who
 have worthwhile advice and experience is beyond me.

 Anybody that has the guts to trade is ok in my book.
 Let's try to stick together a little bit and help
 each other. We all get sand in our shorts, but jeez.

 Thanks,

 David Fenstemaker

I agree. It's getting to a point on these trading forums where folks are
afraid of putting in their 2 cents worth because they fear some form of
ridicule in one form or another.
It seems that no one can post a suggestion, methodology or  trading reulsit
without being lambasted by some person in public. I might siggest we use the
forums for exchanges of ideas and use private mail to chastise a person.

Of course, if a person is spamming, then he should be slammed in public.

Peter Esposito
The Trading Post
718 298 6786

PS I read Neils book, liked it.