RE: XPressTrade

I received an email from Mr. O'Neil this morning concerning my post yesterday...and he signed with his full name. He was disturbed by my negative comments.

I retract any representation that XpressTrade or it's principals are unethical or do not have integrity. I know nothing of the sort. I only know I didn't get an email back from them and without Mr. O'Neil's middle name, I couldn't check them out. That is a fact. Of course there are several possible reasons for me not receiving a response, some more likely than others. See Mr. O'Neil's response below.

My error was not pursuing the matter further *before* making a public comment that implies dishonesty. I regret that. My apologies to Mr O'Neil.

Mr O'Neil says in a private response:
"But I can tell you that from time to time, my responses to prospective clients
come back to me as undeliverable to the return address the prospect
provided, and that is the only reason that a prospect wouldn't receive a
reply from XPRESSTRADE.  And, how might you feel if someone e-mailed you,
requested your full name and began to ask questions about you, but refused
to have a conversation with you on the telephone?  In this day of junk mail
and unsolicited sales calls throughout the day, isn't is possible that
perhaps you didn't put your best foot forward?"

Scott Hoffman