Re: simple EL systems

>From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>You probably won't hit the 64k barrier writing oscillator based systems. You
>will inevitably hit the barrier writing systems which process pivot
>relationships, do multi-level Fibonacci calcs, build and manage channels, or
>combine several subsystems which use different data sets.

Been there, done that.  Keeping a simple series of  pivots and pivots of
pivots will burn up 64k.  You can get around it with a DLL but it is
bothersome but not difficult.   Perhaps this is where pierre should start
shouting about the virtues of trade station 5.0

>Since I have little
>use for oscillator based systems I have yet to complete a worthwhile system
>using TS PE.
Oscillators work if you have the right cycles. :>)

Charles Kaucher
of Ipswich, MA.        http://www.ipswichma.com

"The dog barks but the carnival passes on."