Re: Filled - To be or not to be?

I am a little bored today so I will answer this one.
Limit order never guarantees a fill. Period.
So your chances are 50/50 in any market fast or slow -theoretically.
In practice the chances are dependent on the lot size you are trading,
your broker ( floor ) and how fast the market will move thru your price.
At the merc they say " limit order - limited business". Use stop limits
or market or use limits as "reach my price" exit orders.
Val.