Re: Filled - To be or not to be?

Just a possible explanation:

I think that the important issue, if your price is NOT penetrated, is
that there
are a limited number of trades that can occur at that price.  I'm not
sure how
priority is established, but there is a very good chance that your order
was/is
NOT the most important.  So, to answer your question...it could very
well be a
toss-up as to whether or not you get filled if the market never
penetrates the
price.

Jay Becker