Re: NUNS OF THE NFA - Warning to new traders

Pete wrote:

>I agree with Trader J's concept about regulation.  Of course I wonder how
he'd
>feel if a magazine, like TASC or Futures, decided not to take his
advertising,
>and there were no regulations he could appeal to.  He might sing a
different
>tune then.  Neil I also asked him privately who he was and what he was
selling
>and got no response.  Sort of confrims in my mind he is one of the vendors
it
>would be wise not to do business with.

Now, now Pete, there you go again...  jumping to conclusions without having
any facts to back your statements.  Neal wrote to me privately and I
responded to him regarding my system sales.  I'll tell you what I told him:
I have not been selling systems publicly lately.  I'm planning, however, to
publicly offer some trading tools and/or systems after the first of the
year.  Of course, I haven't been pushing my products here, you guys have!

What if someone decided not to take my advertising?  Well I certainly
wouldn't ask twice!  They don't want my cash, that's fine with me.  One
expects rationality among those who one deals with but we do run into the
irrational once in a while.  I deal on a value for value basis - I *trade*.
If we can't agree to a trade then it's on to the next opportunity.

All the best,

TJ