rydex funds

Thought this might be of interest to those who were discussing trading the
Rydex funds a week or so ago. Sorry it's late, simply wanted to get
permission from the author. This is from the Walker MarketEdge.  This
publication is available on a paid basis, but they have others that are
free. The url is http://www.lowrisk.com .

begin quote

end quote